Mahesh Kumar Bagade <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Apr 1996 10:56:06 -0500
To All Mailing-List Admins,

I am not if my previous email made it to you or not. Please bear with my
repost of this email.

I have been wanting to start a mailing-list for almost a year now and I have
been unsuccessful so far due to various reasons.

The mailing-list which I want to start is for a not for profit organization
names "Desabhakta Movement". The goal of this organization is to get all the
people of Indian origin involved in constructive discussion on a diverse
subjects and ills which are prevelant in India such as corruption, beaurocracy,
red-tape, etc..., the final goal being to bring all the scrupulous people to
their knees in a democratic way (people's voice).

This list will be far different than the usenet newsgroups related to India,
and some of the existing mailing lists supporting news events related to India.

I request all of the sysadmins out there who are actively maintaining mailing-
lists to support for this cause by hosting my mailing list. If given a chance,
I will be responsible for the mailing list's remote administration and
maintenance.

I sincerely hope some body will pick up my request.

PS: Once of the internet pages pointed me to post this concern to this list
    and said it is possible that somebody may hear me.

Thanks for any responses in advance.

Mahesh Bagade