"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 Jul 2002 06:52:21 -0700
At 08:34 AM 7/13/2002, Feather Lacy wrote:
>We still have the problem of not ALL LISTS showing up in the
>Subscriber's Corner.

This is the same problem I continue to experience.  Anyone who'd like to
try our Subscriber's Corner at http://charitychannel.com/cgi-bin/wa.exe? is
welcome to.

I have a beta test list with over 500 subscribers, and not one of them was
able to display ALL LISTS.  They were only able to display the lists to
which they were subscribed.  Yet when L-SOFT tech support folks test it, it
works perfectly for them.  Also, when I try it logged on using my admin
account, I have no problem displaying ALL LISTS.  So far, tech support
hasn't come back with a fix (indeed, they are unable to duplicate the
problem in their own browsers).

FYI, if it matters, I'm running Win2k Server.

Stephen C. Nill, J.D.
Founder & Chief Executive Officer
CharityChannel.com
(949) 589-5938