Doug Essinger-Hileman <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:11:34 -0500
On 28 Jan 2005 at 9:52, Rich Greenberg wrote:

> Then you will continue to have the problem.
> If you are the site manager, perhaps an exit could be added.

I was afraid of that.

But I still wonder about the cause of this problem. The explanation
that it is caused by mailers that don't put returns at the end of
line so each paragraph is one line makes sense. But then I wonder why
this problem has just developed in the last six months, when we've
been running this version of listserv since 2001. Any thoughts?

Doug