June Genis <GA.JRG@STANFORD>
Wed, 19 Jul 89 10:39:55 PDT
REPLY TO 07/19/89 07:44 FROM [log in to unmask] "Revised LISTSERV forum":
Re: problems with ... BITNIC

>  I have not received any thing from BITNEWS since late March even
>though they have logs for the last three months.  I know that Scott
>is gone from BITNIC.  Who would be a good person to ask about this
>strange behavior at BITNIC.

>Jim Ennis

I copied Jim Conklin, Michael Hrybyk and Amanda Spiegel on my
original note because I think they are all involved one way or
another.  Jim obviously is responsible for the total operation of
the NIC.  Michael would have to reinstall LISTSERV if that, as
Leonard suggests, is what it may take to fix the BITNEWS problem.
I am assuming that Amanda is now the person who updates a lot of the
files that people might be AFDing.  I suspect, however, that we are
not likely to resolve this, that it get a commitment from BITNIC to
do anything, until BITTECH.

/June

To:  [log in to unmask]