Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 11:16:50 -0400

> > On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Warhurst, SI (Spencer)
>> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>> >In other words, is there a command that one can use to find
>> out what lists,
>> >if any, a person is owner of? (eg: the owner equivalent of
>> "QUERY * for

I periodically extract information like list-name, short title, owners and editors and keep this info in a data base.  Very useful for lots of things like finding lists owned by someone or lists from a certain college or department (depends on the short title, of course).
--
For the rich, there's therapy. For the rest of us, there is singing.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Center for Academic Computing, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)