Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Sun, 8 Mar 1987 20:36 SET
  For some unknown  reason it seems that  the PEERS NAMES file  on my server's
disk was completely jammed  up. It contained only part of  the normal file and
ended up  in a ':userid.ListCHNOL' tag...  That typically sounds like  the two
blocks of 5 cards that sometimes get  swapped when a file crosses the PSUVM ->
OHSTVMA link. I remember  sending a PUT PEERS NAMES command  to TAMVM1 to make
sure that all servers got refreshed on both sides of CUNYVM (that was when the
CUNYVM server  kept rejecting the  PUTs). Maybe  the file eventually  ended up
refreshing my server with  a clobbered file. In case your  PEERS NAMES file is
destroyed too, just order a good copy from my server and PUT it back on yours.
I have resent a fresh copy of PEERS NAMES to those people who had ordered it.

  Eric