Sherry Beauchamp <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 11:27:06 -0800
Thanks, Stan -- I had looked right past that.  Evidently 1.8c has the
ability to translate bitnet addresses into standard addresses, which I
didn't realize.

When I tried to set the topics for the translated address, it showed that
they had already been set ...

Sherry

>At 06:31 PM 2/6/97 -0800, Sherry Beauchamp wrote:
>>I can't figure out what to do about this subscription.  I've tried several
>>combinations of wild cards without any luck.  As you can see below, I can
>>add this subscriber to our list, but I can't seem to set topics for him!
>>Any ideas?
>>
>>> quiet add latin [log in to unmask] *
>>[log in to unmask] is already subscribed to the LATIN list under the
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>name "Introductory Member".
>>
>>> quiet set latin topics=all for [log in to unmask]
>>There is no subscription for [log in to unmask] in the LATIN
>>list.
>>
>>Sherry Beauchamp
>
>Hi.
>
>Have you tried any commands on [log in to unmask] ?
>
>Just a thought,
>Stan (who has no idea how BITNET fits in with LISTSERV)

   Sherry Beauchamp         Social Science Research Network (SSRN)
   [log in to unmask]                   http://www.SSRN.Com

   Leading Social Science Research Delivered to Your Desktop Daily