Marty Hoag <NU021172@NDSUVM1>
Wed, 28 Jan 87 09:21:32 CST
   A user at a CDC/NJEF site (CALSTATE) has complained that they are not
receiving the netdata information files from LISTSERV.  The user has
sent mail to LISTSERV (1.5f) with an INFO REFCARD command, they
received a reply from LISTSERV with the message:

   File "LISTSERV REFCARD" has been sent to you in Netdata format.

   The file apparently arrives since LISTSERV receives a message from
CALSTATE:

  hh.mm.ss FILE JOB=RSCSnnnn, JSN=xxxx, ROUTED TO QUEUE, DC=WT.

The JSN value seems to increment (eg. AGHV, AFDG, AFDM, AFDQ).  I am not sure
what the DC= value is.  It was DC=PU when I tried to use SENDFILE to send the
same file from one of my IDs to the user at CALSTATE.

   The user said they had received files from KERMSRV but the LISTSERV files
did not appear in the same way.  The user could not find the output.
We run RSCSV2 which mandates some fixes at CDC/NJEF sites to make mail
work but those were made at CALSTATE.

   Any enlightenment on this would be appreciated.  Thank you.

          Marty

PS:  I am not on the CYBER-L list so please reply to me directly if you
     receive this message by that route.