Bill & Leilani Devries <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 07:42:59 -0400
The "Cooking for Fun" list I'm proposing would be an unmoderated list
allowing all subscribers to share their favorite cookng ideas and recipes.

Members will be able to share cooking short-cuts & tips, safety ideas for
the kitchen, how to instill a love of cooking in all family members, family
recipes, recipes from favorite cookbooks, sharing of different cultures and
their cooking styles, and all other subjects relating to cooking and how to
make it fun again.

Stories about past cooking experiences (my best dinner, my worst dinner,
etc.) will be encouraged. There will also be a theme day once a month
centering around a particular food item, such as cabbage, carrots, peaches,
etc.

Men, women, and children of all ages will be able to submit their ideas
about cooking.

Please respond to my personal e-mail address ([log in to unmask]) if
you are interested in sponsoring my list.

Thank you for your time.

Leilani Devries