Ivana Belgers <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:41:55 +0100
> >RSS fans who would like to read LSTSRV-L on their RSS readers can do
> >so now by directing the readers to:
> >
> >http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=LSTSRV-L
> >
> >This is a trial feature in LISTSERV 14.3 which we want to perfect for
> >LISTSERV 15.0. If you have installed LISTSERV 14.3, you can use the
> >Web interface to provide a feed to any public list (private lists
> >will also work if your feed supports your login cookie).
> >
> >I would like to get feedback on this feature. As an RSS user, what
> >changes would you want to see in the presentation? As a list owner,
> >what kinds of controls do you want over what is presented to your RSS
> >subscribers?
>
> I haven't done anything with RSS feeds yet. Does anyone know of a
> good RSS reader for those of us who use Mac OS X 10.3?

I know that you can get RSS feeds in Firefox. This functionality is
called 'live bookmarks'. This also works for Firefox on Max OS X, I know
people who use it this way.

I don't know if it's any good, but there's also NetNewsWire:
http://ranchero.com/netnewswire/

Ivana
--
  /       Ivana Belgers  -- Advanced Services
-- --     SURFnet bv