Mark Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:23:01 -0500
Hi,

I am trying to set up a series of lists meant to behave like sendmail
aliases. The idea is to have an address like [log in to unmask] and let
the department secretary control who gets mail sent to the address
(subscriber control).

In general I've got this working. Setting "Default-Options=IETFHDR" helped a
lot. The problem is that certain email clients (meaning Outlook) take it
upon themselves to read the "Sender:" header line and display it in the
"From" field as "<Sender:> on behalf of <From:>.

Seems like typical Microsoft making their own rules to me, but Outlook is so
common I have to deal with it.

Thanks for any help.

 - Mark