Manchanda <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 20:54:42 +0530
We are a group of people who felt very strongly to promote the use of
Internet in India.
For this purpose we got together and formed "Cyber Community of India"(CCI).
Thia is a non-profit, voluntary society registered with the Government of
India. As internet being new to the general public in India, we have been
playing a crucial role in helping people "get on to the net" and also those
who get stuck, and do not know whom to ask.

We started about 6 months ago.

We feel if all our members could get access to a listserv, it would form a
very nice forum for user to help each other and the CCI to act as a catalyst.

If any organisation can host a listserv for us for free, it would be a great
favour to us.
FOr more details on CCI

http://www.pobox.com/~cybercom

Shamit Manchanda