Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:32:27 -0400
On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, John Traweek wrote:

> I am starting to get a lot of reports of Hotmail users not receiving their
> email.  I check the LSMTP logs and see that hotmail is hanging up with a 554
> Transaction Failed.  Has anyone else experienced this before?  I know the
> accounts are good.

Hardly a day doesn't go by where I do not see some hotmail errrors. I just
ignore the errors for a few days, then if I see they persist for a
particular hotmail address, I either delete that subscription or let
Listserv handle it. Hotmail is a bad choice for anyone who depends on
receiving any kind of important email.