Jeffrey Allen Zahnen <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 18:28:54 -0500
Since last October, I've been running a mailing list dedicated to Jefferson
Airplane and related groups (Jefferson Starship/Hot Tuna/solo works).
I've been running it off my UNIX account (and my elm mailer), but I'd like
to put it on a LISTSERV.  We have about 50 subscribers right now, but the
traffic is usually pretty light (usually we average 5 posts/day).  I wouldn't
need any space for files (I keep them on my homepage here at UF.

If you can help me, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thank You

Jeff Zahnen
List Manager of the Jefferson Airplane Mailing List