Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:27:03 -0600
On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:50:17 +1000, Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>An obvious question but is [log in to unmask] *subscribed* to the list?  I seem
>to recall that Owners can't post to the list by default...they have to at
>least be subscribed first.

Not so.  What does matter however is if the address [log in to unmask] is subscribed
to the list AND their subscriber options are also set to NOPOST.  If this is so,
then they cannot post, regardless of whether they are subscriber, List Owner, or
Server Admin.

So what does it say when you do the following command:

 QUERY ZZZZ FOR [log in to unmask]