Dustin Fu <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Apr 1994 21:04:26 CDT
Hello all,

List chile-l at utarlvm1 has a peer  at uchcecvm, for the past couple weeks I
have been receiving bounced  posting from chile-l (I am not  the owner of the
list,  I am  the maintainer,  and the  Errors-To keyword  is pointing  to the
owner).  I don't know why I keep getting the bounced posting.

I have  been trying  to delete  the subscribers who  are causing  the bounced
posting but both  lists claimed the subscribers are not  subscribed to either
sites. But  if I  issue LISTSERV command  STATS CHILE-L, I  can find  all the
subscribers including the subscribers who are causing the bounced mail showed
up in the STATS file.  I am puzzled.

Dustin Fu                        :(817) 273-3666
Central Systems Support          :
Academic Computing Services      :BITNET: C015FDH@UTARLVM1
University of Texas at Arlington :Internet: [log in to unmask]