Rich Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 17 May 1994 09:33:01 -0800
I would appreciate hearing from people who are currently running listproc.

We are currently running mailserv on a vaxcluster but are looking for
something with more functionality, in particular, archiving, and listproc
was suggested to us. We are also interested in reducing the amount of work
our tech people have to do to create a new list, so comments about this,
specially from people with experience with both listproc and mailserv would
be particularly helpful.

Robustness, amount of effort involved in installation/upgrade/maintenance,
amount of effort on the part of tech/systems people needed to create a new
list, amount of 'hand holding' of the list owner/manager required, are of
specific interest, but anything you have to say pro or con would be of
value.

BTW, projected home for listproc would be a Sun something running Solaris
2.3.

E-mail to me, please, rather than the list.

Thanks.

-Rich Haller <[log in to unmask]>