"Lawrence E. Rondot" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 30 Apr 1992 21:31:47 EST
I have received 20+ copies of the message from SISC92@ITESO in the last
2 days.  I took LISTSERV's console log and did "ALL /SISC92/" and have
come up with a list of 44 lists that received a posting.

Several of the lists have to do with computing, but not all of them do.
EX:  ROOTS-L   - Family trees and history
     VWAR-L    - Vietnam war vets
     GREEN     - Green movement
     DISARM-L  - Disarmorment
     CANCER-L  - Cancer patients
     AUTORACE  - Auto racing fans

I am preparing a message to be posted to ITESO's
    Techrep  - Adrian Toledano  (TECHREP@ITESO)
    Director - Fernando Escobar (FESCOBAR@ITESO)
    User     - (Name?)          (SISC92@ITESO)

I will also CC to Jim Conklin at BITNIC on this message.

I would encourage anyone who has access to LISTSERV's console to document what
lists received the message and send that info to the above folks.  They can
"remind" the user of the network etiquette that we all must use to have
network that can function.

Lawrence E. Rondot                         RONDOT@IPFWVM
IBM Systems Programmer                     [log in to unmask]
Indiana - Purdue University at Fort Wayne  AT&T:   (219) 481-6203
2101 Coliseum Blvd East                    BITNet Techrep
Fort Wayne Indiana    46805-1499  USA      IPFWVM Postmaster