Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Tue, 26 May 1987 12:12 SET
  I have received several pieces of mail  saying "Why didn't I receive 1.5j if
it has already  reached the States", "Could  you please send 1.5j  to me too",
etc. It seems that this confusion was brought by Harry's mail :-) I don't know
for  sure, but  I'd bet  he meant  "Crosswell 1.24  has arrived"  and, in  the
context in  which he  was placed  when writing  this mail,  he said  "1.5j has
arrived".  Anyway I  did NOT  send  1.5j out  to  ANYBODY yet.  So don't  feel
frustrated  if you  didn't  receive it  -  I  have not  removed  you from  the
distribution list, etc. :-)

  Eric