Al Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:22:36 -0600
Some guy has an autoresponder that says "THANK YOU, PLEASE WAIT FOR
RESPONSE" whenever you mail it. Somebody (him?) sent a mail from that
address to our list server. It receives the Thank you message from him.
It replies "You're welcome." His autoresponder replies "Thank you!" Our
listserv replies "You're welcome" ongoing in this cycle until the end of
time, apparently. What can I do to either limit the number of times per
day or per hour that Listserv will respond to emails from the same
person, or block specific people from contacting the listserv? I'm
definitely new to this, so any hints/tips welcome.

Best,
Al Iverson

--
Al Iverson - Minnesota Jazz Online - http://www.mnjazz.com/
All opinions are mine alone unless I state otherwise.