Great Lakes Sunseekers <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 May 2003 20:19:04 -0400

We would like to create a list for a small group (36 members) named Great
Lakes SunSeekers, we are family oriented nudist travel club (
http://glsunseekers.com <http://glsunseekers.com/>  ), we need a way to
communicate via E-mail without disclosing everyone E-mail address.

Please reply to [log in to unmask]

Thanks

P.S. Tried to get more info at [log in to unmask], but it is not a valid
address.

To find a Listserv sponsor, write up a draft proposal which describes the
list you'd like to create and mail it to [log in to unmask] Mention in
your message that you don't usually follow those discussion groups, so could
proposal _once_. If someone is willing to host your list, then you will hear
back from him or her. Repeated proposals for the same topic are only likely
to annoy the readers of the list and may make them less likely to want to
take on new lists. For more detailed advice on this process, send the
command _GET NEW-LIST CREATE_ as an e-mail message to the address