"John, Laura" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:54:59 -0700
Hi there,
I am running Listserv 1.8d. I would like to include the subscriber's address
at the bottom of our newsletters to ease unsubscription difficulties.
However, when I put this text in the list's MAILTPL file:

****Start of piece from MAILTPL*****
>>> BOTTOM_BANNER

sent to
WHOM= &WHOM and MBX= &MBX and MBX(WHOM)= &MBX(&WHOM).
*****End of piece from MAILTPL*****

And this is what I ended up with at the bottom of the newsletter:

*****Start of text*****
To remove yourself from this list, simply go to
URL and unsubscribe. This newsletter was
sent to
WHOM= &WHOM; and MBX= &MBX; and MBX(WHOM)= .
*****

Does anyone know if I can accomplish this, and if so, how?

Thanks so much!

Laura John
Group Program Manager
MSNBC.com