Peter Furmonavicius <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 23 May 90 08:50:39 EST
Hello.  Does anyone know if there exists the equivalent of "LDBASE EXEC" for
UNIX systems?  LDBASE EXEC is for VM/CMS.  LDBASE COM is for VAX/VMS.  I'm
wondering if there is anything for UNIX.  Thanks.

By the way, anyone doing anything special with the Listserv Database
capabilities?  I'd like to hear from others that are working with this to see
if extensions etc. have been developed, etc.  Thanks.

[ Yale University Computer Center ]      Peter Furmonavicius
[ 175 Whitney Avenue              ]      Senior Research Programmer
[ P.O. Box 2112                   ]            ^ Macintosh  :-)
[ New Haven, CT  06520            ]      (203) 432-6600