Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:02:31 -0500
On: Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 02:44:38PM -0500,Ross, Christopher E Wrote:

} Can you expand on that? Not sure what the .qq does, though I see the
} template.

If you replace the text of the item with the .qq, you have eliminated
that message.  i.e.:

>>> POST_EDITOR Message sent to user when posting is forwarded to editor
.qq

then no notice will be sent to the poster.  If you don't have a post
editor template in your listname.mailtpl, just add the 2 lines shown
above to your listname.mailtpl.  If you don't have a listname.mailtpl,
then create one such as:

Put listname.mailtpl  pw=your_password
>>> POST_EDITOR Message sent to user when posting is forwarded to editor
.qq

And make sure your mailer doesn't add any junk at the end (signature,
ads etc).  Replace "listname" in the above with the name of your list.

You can also do this via the web interface if it is set up for your
list.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com  + 1 770 563 6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign panix.com    + 1 770 321 6507