"Patrick B. O'Brien" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 16:27:09 -0700
No I'm not subscribed, heck if I was subscribed, why I would need the
repro option? I was trying to get around subscribing as an owner.

There are no sub lists involved in this test.

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Loftis
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: no repro, hmm

YEah and are your options REPRO, IE if you subbed before the default
changed your sub will NOT change.

--On April 4, 2006 11:06:44 PM +0000 Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]>

--
"Genius might be described as a supreme capacity for getting its
possessors