John Pugh <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:20:10 -0500
I am trying to use Listserv as an archive-only application for one of my
lists. I therefore need to edit out the web interface for subscribing and
submitting posts (Done on another machine).

I have managed to edit out the 'Subscriber's Corner' on the index sidebar
but I'm looking to edit out the headings on the archive page - any ideas
anyone?

Also, when I change colors on the header/footer I still find that the
archive pages stay the same. Sidebar stays default blue also. Anyone
figured this out?