Dan Robinson Indexing Services <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 08:53:21 EST
Unless someone has set up a very strange forward, I'd worry
about a listowner sending private list commands to a general
public discussion list instead of  the listserver. And would this
even be the correct listserver? This is not the first time that
haapytwo has done this.

Dan Robinson