John Carstensen <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 20:28:17 GMT
In article <1995Jan25.130145.28593@oxvaxd>
[log in to unmask] writes:

>I have obtained the listdb memo from a listserv - but I cannot understand how
>submit a search through the email. I want to do a simple keyword search in a
>database and have the results returned to me by email. How do I do this?

Try this one......

Send the following message text to the appropriate listserv@ address
(*not* the address you use for postings).  Insert the desired search
criteria in the first blank and the name of the appropriate listserv
in the second blank. You will receive an index of all hits as well as
full text.

/* --------------------- clip and save ---------------- */
//ListSrch JOB Echo=no
Database Search DD=Rules OUTLIM=4000
//Rules DD *
index #.5 date.8 #recs.4 sender.26 subject.35
print
/*
//  EOJ

     John Carstensen                     [log in to unmask]
      San Diego, CA