Michael Loftis <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:34:48 -0600
--On September 13, 2005 4:02:36 PM -0600 Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 15:13:24 -0600, Michael Loftis <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> our system also refuses to activate virus scanning,
>
> If you mean F-Secure A/V (which is available for Linux), then, as
> documented, you must also have paid maintenance & support and you must
> apply the MNT Licence.  If you do have paid M&S, you have not applied the
> LAK so LISTSERV will not activate anto-virus scanning.

I was lead to believe (again from marketing materials) that the License
included a year of maintenance.  We haven't had time to bring this issue up
fully with LSoft Sales, and the CTO didn't want to either after the painful
time he had dealing with them to get our license initially anyway, no I
don't have the details, and yes there were probably faults on both ends.