Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:25:23 -0500
I would like to modify the LSTCR1 section of WA.  This screen is used by site administrators to create new lists.  The change I need involves archives.  I don't want specify the full path every time.  In fact, I always want monthly archives created and the generated notebook line should look something like

Notebook= Yes,/home/listserv/lists/&+listname;,Monthly,Private

where &+listname; is replaced by the name of the list that I am creating.

So ideally I would simply like to remove the Path: field from this panel and have the above action taken.
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
Why isn't "phonics" spelled the way it sounds?

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Center for Academic Computing, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)