Michael Loftis <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 16:06:57 -0700
IS that possible?  I've several machines but only one runs a WWW server
(for security reasons) and the ListServ machine is run on a seperate
system.  I'd like to know if there is an option that can be put in
/etc/lsv-wa.conf.. file that will make the program connect to a host other
than the local one to talk with the ListServ for searches and what-not.

I know how to get the URL for the archives fixed (Just give the ./go.user
variable a full URL rather than a /.../wa path) but I don't know how to do
this and it is necessary for this setup.  I'm running ListServ 1.8d BTW.

Thanks much in advance.