Thomas Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 16:48:23 -0400
I am currently running 1.8d on a Solaris box to manage our internal
mailing list for which we have a paid for license.

I would like to run a different server on the same box
and install a different license pack. This ListServer will
be for a non-profit organization so the license will be donated
and I want to make sure we keep the 2 license packs separate.

I have installed the 2 lsv processes and they run in
2 separate directory trees. I hava also modified the
aliases file so that a given aliases gets sent to the correct spool.

However, I would like to somehow use the web interface (wa)
and specify a different home directory so that we can create
new lists using the web (it's easier  for the users).

Unfortunately I havent figured out how to specify a given
listserv home directory for wa so it creates the various template files
(wwwtpl and mailtpl) and doesnt confuse lists running on the other listserv
(if you get my meaning).

Insight ?? or Advice ???
Thanks in advance
thb