Christine Shih <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 14 Nov 1990 15:46:51 EST
The following error was received when attempting to refresh a filelist.
Could someone tell me what may have caused this?  Another message was
sent to my postmaster account saying there is an internal error.  The
listowner and I were trying to set up a new package and he said he has
fixed some old packages.  Trial and error has got me nowhere.  I would
appreciate it if there is any suggestion.  Thanks.

14 Nov 1990 15:35:44 <LSVDACC> Filemode 'D' is not allowed for library files.
14 Nov 1990 15:35:47 To   SHIH@KENTVM: File "CHINA-ND FILELIST" has been success
Christine Shih
SHIH@KENTVM