"Richard Seifert, Jr" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Apr 1993 10:23:05 EDT
Hello all,
     I am going to be removing two lists from our system.  Each list has
several users signed up to it, but in each case there is another site
out there that has a peered list.  My question is: what are my duties as
postmaster and owner (by default) to the subscribers on these lists?
Can I simply remove the list, after giving the subscribers ample warning?
Or, must I attempt to place them on a peered list?  Any advice in this
area would be appreciated.

Rich