Fri, 22 Dec 1995 16:24:43 -0500
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am currently looking for a new host for my list as
described below.  This list is currently being housed at a temporary site.
Any assistance you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

LIST NAME:   WhippetFolk
LIST TOPIC:  Dogs (Whippets) - breeding, racing, showing & companions
AUDIENCE:    Pure Bred Whippet Fanciers and Prospective Fanciers
EST.# OF SUBSCRIBERS:  Presently 20, projected to reach 100 within 6 mos.
EST.# OF MESSAGES PER DAY:  Presently 10, projected to reach 25 within 6 mos.

Thank you in advance for your consideration of this request.  If you have any
questions, please contact me at:  [log in to unmask]  or [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Mary Alderman
List Owner, WhippetFolk