Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:49:07 -0600
We haven't noticed, but then our mail volume is not as great as Notre
Dame's. Perhaps it is possible to split the WA from the Listserv
installation and have it run on another host?

andrew

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/14/2005 7:57 PM >>>
The volume of X-SPAM jobs which our LISTSERV server receives from
other
LISTSERV servers is significantly higher than the volume of actual
spam
which our LISTSERV server receives. This has become a major
performance
issue. Despite L-Soft's claims that web requests take precedence over
inbound messages in the listserv/spool directory, we continually
experience
web performance problems during periods of high inbound mail volume,
and
most of those messages seem to be X-SPAM jobs from other LISTSERV
servers.

Are we the only site experiencing these problems?