Lori Carrig <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 14:51:02 -0600
All:

I have configured my webserver to point to the "wa" CGI and have chmod'ed as per direction.  However everytime I try to register a Password I get the following error:

An invalid response was received from the authentication server. You may want to try logging in again, or contacting the webmaster.

Note this user has never had a password configured and the manual is almost usless describing where one configures the authentication server or what server this is.  I have read and re-read the Site Owners Guide and followed all the steps and no where did I find any steps that related to configurating an authentication server.  Anyone has ever encounted this error before?  Please advise.

Lori

Ms. Lori Carrig

University of Utah
421 Wakara way
Suite 204
Salt Lake City, Utah  84108

To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.
            -- Benjamin Disraeli, Sybil, 1845

801-585-1872
801-585-9672 FAX

Email:  [log in to unmask]

BEGIN:VCARD VERSION:2.1 X-GWTYPE:USER FN:Lori Carrig TEL;WORK:585-1872 ORG:;52140|Information Technology Service EMAIL;WORK;PREF;NGW:00235142.Garnet.uhc N:Carrig;Lori TITLE:52140|Computer Professional END:VCARD