Geraldine Calcutt <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 15:40:13 +0100
I would like to set up and run a mailinglist about the British Royal
Family. Initially I'd like it to be an unmoderated list but if things
get out of hand I wouldn't mind turning it into a moderated list.

I have never been a listowner before, but I'm sure I can learn
everything I need to know quick. To get an idea of my committment to
this, please check out my royal family page at:
http://www.etoile.demon.co.uk/Royal.html

Please let me know if you'd be willing to host this list. I am not
subscribed to this list, so please reply to [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Geraldine