Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Mon, 21 Jul 1986 20:55 SET
  I am now shipping the V1.3 code. I  apologize for the time it took me to have
it ready -- I know some of you  were impatiently waiting for fixes but I had to
wait until a significant amound of mailing  had taken place before I could test
the stats routines...  I hope I haven't introduced any  new problem, especially
in the mailing routine itself -- I had to change lots of things to support "$!%
ARPA mail  where the destination  userid does not even  appear on the  "To:" or
"cc:" field... (tap, tap, tap...)

  Please contact me if  you have any problem, and read  the memo before instal-
ling the new code.  Note that if you haven't installed 1.2 yet,  you must do so
before downloading the UPDATE13 SHIPMENT.

Good luck,
           Eric