LISTSERV Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 4 Mar 1996 11:21:28 EST
>Date:    Sun, 3 Mar 1996 16:23:59 -0500
>From:    Gena Welch Ferrari <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I have started a mailing list for Airedale terrier owners, which =
>currently runs on Chattanooga Online, using their own mailing list =
>software.  We are experiencing some problems with subscriptions and lost =
>messages, and do not have features like digest, NOMAIL, automatic =
>distribution of welcome message, etc., so my and I am trying to find a =
>Listserve host.

eWorld is hosting a number of dog-related mailing lists at no charge.
They run LISTSERV 1.8b (the current version).  Contact [log in to unmask]
for more information.

>This group is an offshoot of Terrier-L.

eWorld hosts the Terrier-L list, and the Kerry Blue Terrier list, I believe.