Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:19:37 -0500
At 1:39 PM -0600 11/18/08, Harpe, Shawn wrote about Fwd: Question about Listserv use:
>Question: How soon after a message has been sent to a listserv list and it is being processed (messages have starting being sent to the subscribers) can one start to send to another group of users using the same list?

Once your server has started sending to a list, it is finished with the subscriber list.  You can then delete the old subscribers, add a new set and send a new note to the new group.

--
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
204S Wagner Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)