"Alan S. Dobkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:40:16 -0500
Using a WWW_Archive.MailTpl file, we have successfully customized our
LISTSERV web archives to display our own header and footer information.

Now, one of our list owners would like to remove all of the header and
footer information from their specific list archives.  Using a standard
listname.mailtpl file, we were able to remove this information from their
list's main page.  However, we cannot determine how to remove it from the
list's sub-pages (i.e. archives, search page, etc.).  Any suggestions?

If it makes a difference, we are using a 1.8d beta version on Windows NT.

Thanks,
Alan

| Alan S. Dobkin @ Emory U. ITD | 1784 N. Decatur Rd. | E-Mail Address: |
|   Operating Systems Analyst   | Suite 300 (3rd Fl.) |     ADobkin     |
|  Internet/Intranet Services   | Atlanta, GA 30322   |   @Emory.Edu    |
| http://ADobkin.ITD.Emory.Edu/ |  (404) 727-2766     | FAX #: 727-2599 |