Michael Loftis <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Oct 2011 11:07:39 -0600
I don't recall ever finding this to be anything other than the fault
of the outgoing mail relay, or the receiving mail system "eating" the
mail for some reason.  As for monitoring for it, the only thing I
think you'd be able to do is end to end testing.  Send a command every
N minutes and make sure that a response was received from the last one
at that time, WARNING/CRITICAL if not.

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 10:43 AM, Carol Myers <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone used Nagios to monitor the Listserv software?
>
> We have had an issue where the listserv accepts the commands via email but does not send the email out.  Our tech is looking at the problem but I would like to monitor for events like this.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Carol

> write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]