Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:40:31 -0600
On Fri, 3 Aug 2001 08:13:19 -0400, Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I notice that whenever I use the "Start Listserv service" from the Start
>menu that the web pages for the individual lists get deleted.

Hmmmm.  These files are normally regenerated every night at midnight or every
time the List Header is Updated (PUT).  They should not be deleted.  Certain
other files (such as default.wwwtpl. index.html, default.htm, etc) are
deleted/rebuilt on every startup.

Better submit your problem to [log in to unmask]