David Young <DYOUNG@TRINITY>
Wed, 22 Feb 89 19:04:48 CST
Hi all,
   Today I was notified by Juan Courcoul (POSTMAST@TECMTYVM) that the
new LINKSWT FILE had been distributed.  After doing some checking, I
found that my server did not receive this file from his even though
his server had indicated that it had distributed it to mine.  I then
checked my server's console and did not find any reference to the file
having been received or stored.  I also checked RSCS's console log but
found no incoming file from TECMTYVM during the time period that it
should have arrived.  What could have caused this missing file?  Has
anyone else experienced this problem?

 - David

PS: Eric; Juan and I have the pertinent console files if you need
    them.