"Stephen C. Nill" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 06:34:35 -0700
I'm running LSMPT on WINNT Server 4.0.  Is there a means to configure
routing so that all email addresses without a routing assignment go to a
single email address (i.e. a default)?  I've tried setting the routing as
follows:

Address *@charitychannel.com
     PopUser=stephen_nill

While this setting works to send errant email addresses in the
charitychannel.com domain to my pop account, it has the unwanted effect of
overriding all other routing settings and thus sends ALL email at the
charitychannel.com domain to my pop account (except list postings,
fortunately).

I've been through the documentation on LSMTP, and through the archives, but
for some reason just cannot find what I am after.  Should I be focusing on
the postmaster settings instead?

Thanks in advance for your help.

S T E P H E N   N I L L,  J.D.
Founder and CEO