Steve Younker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 18 May 1993 13:04:40 -0400
Hi,

Does anybody have a quick answer for this one.  I don't know how long this
has been going on for, but I sure want to fix it up quickly.

When anybody, including the LISTSERV maintainer sends a command:

   index <listname>

A filelist of the files stored for that list are returned but NOT the
monthly log files.  My understanding is that this part of the filelist is
built automatically by LISTSERV.  This does not seem to be happening for
any of my lists.  The lists in question have definitions that allow for
notebooks to be kept.  LISTSERV creates the logs, so it must know where to
find them.  Also, the notebook/logfiles are certainly there.

Any ideas?

Steve Younker
Systems Group
University of Toronto