Fri, 20 Nov 1992 15:13:20 -0500
I have to get from level 1.7b to 1.7e.  I have received the UPD files.
However, there is no information that I can find on how to proceed with
them.  I've scanned FILELISTs and MEMO files, but nothing seems to
address this topic.  No INITIAL SHIPMENT file was sent, but it may not
be necessary.  The 1.6 LISTINST MEMO says to CARD LOAD files, but refers
to the files as being named VERS...., and in any case the UPD files
contain Listserv JCL prologs which prevent CARD processing.  Older
documentation makes mention of a S01-005 Maintenance Guide, but no
mention of how to GET it, or what is stored-file name is.
    I'd appreciate getting pointed in the right direction.    Thanks.
           Dick Sims, VM Systems Programmer, Boston University