Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:47:57 -0500
I have had several complaints that users have not received messages as
part of a DISTRIBUTE DBMS=LIST job. I had chalked it up to "user error"
until recently when I was able to replicate this problem with my own
E-mail address.

I verified that the users in question were indeed subscribed to the list
and had the "MAIL" option set. The LISTSERV log file says "Mail posted
via SMTP to user" so it thinks the message was sent. The LSMTP log file
does not indicate any delivery errors. Yet, the recipient does NOT
receive the message.

Any clues on how I might find this problem would be appreciated.

--
Dave