"Eric Thomas (CERN/L3)" <ERIC@LEPICS>
Tue, 12 Jul 88 00:58:50 GMT
I  am  going  back to  Paris  tomorrow  for  a  while.  I can  be  reached  on
ERIC@PASTEUR if  there is something urgent  going on, but I  will probably not
log on  very often. Also,  please keep in mind  that PASTEUR does  not support
PRINT  format, including  console  logs, and  that any  CON  file retagged  to
ERIC@PASTEUR will be simply  discarded as it is received. If  you have to send
me a  console log, just RECEIVE  and SENDFILE it (PASTEUR  understands Netdata
perfectly). If you have any VM-executable binaries to send, please direct them
to ERIC@FRULM11 (which  I will probably not  visit very often unless  I have a
GOOD reason to). I remind you that  FRECP11 will be down for its yearly summer
holidays from the 29th of July to the 17th of August, if I remember correctly,
and that anything you  might send there will just sit  at FRORS12 until either
the FRORS12 operators purge it or FRECP11 comes back to life. Meanwhile, yours
truly will  be trying to  get a driving license  (ain't it like  another video
game, Daddy? :-) ), hopefully without  slaughtering more than a dozen innocent
kids :-)

  Eric